Quality Carriers: The Leader in North American Bulk Trucking
Randy Strutz, President of Quality Carriers
What does it mean to be the Leader?
Quality Carriers believes that true leaders are defined by one quality. They are relentless. As the leaders of this company, you have our pledge that we will always be relentless in our commitment to...
- The safety of our customers, the public and most importantly, you, our professional truck drivers. We do this through:
- Demonstrating a daily focus on safety first, because it is more than a slogan; It's Who We Are.
- Driver Safety Recognition Programs that honor our Drivers Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- The welfare of our drivers and their families. This means that, in this area, we are relentless in providing...
- Opportunities to maximize your earnings so that you, and those you love, can afford those things that are most important to you.
- Flexible Home Time options that help ensure you are home when you need to be home.
- Choices in the type of freight you want to haul; whether that’s local, regional or long haul.
- Access to the largest and most stable customer base in the bulk industry.
- Assignments that help make your hours, days and weeks on the road, and away from home, more predictable and manageable.
- Access to the largest bulk network in North America. This means that wherever you want to go in terms of your career and earnings, Quality Carriers can get you there.
- Our family-owned Affiliates, where personal relationships are built with the owners of our business.
Of course, leading relentlessly, means little without an accompanying commitment to treating our professional drivers with the respect they deserve. After all, when you are out on road, you are the very public face of this company. How can we ask you to respect our good corporate name and long-standing good reputation unless we show you respect first? We show you respect in several ways, but let me highlight one that is as important to us as I am sure it is to you.
We show you our respect by offering you a Quality Career, where your skills and talents are rewarded with the earnings you deserve.
At Quality Carriers, our interest lies in helping you maximize your earnings potential. We do our part by providing you with...
- Industry leading compensation
- Nationwide Network of terminals - Significant reload opportunities
- Owner Operator $5,000 Bonus
- Fuel Stabilization - Fixed cost on fuel expense
- Referral Bonus of $1,500 - unlimited opportunity (add driver testimonial top earner)
- Safety Bonuses - Clean inspection (Roadside Inspection)
- Nationwide Discount programs (e.g. Tires, Fuel)
Where you go from here is definitely up to you. Make no mistake, this is a career in which you can take pride in providing good, honest effort on behalf of a stable company with a 100-year track record of growth and success. Working together, we can build a meaningful, mutually beneficial and personal relationship in which we both succeed.
As a member of our team, you will often hear the phrase, “Quality Cares.” We demonstrate how we care by building a team of professionals that is dedicated to ensuring that every driver who takes to the road for Quality Carriers will succeed. In fact, our valued customers join us in this endeavor through the high levels of support and respect they show our drivers.
As you can see, we are committed to relentlessly maintaining our long-standing record of success in this industry. We understand that accomplishing this, means hiring the very best people available, those leaders we talked about earlier. People, and leaders, like you. Please, if you are not already part of the leading Bulk Transportation Company in North America, start the process of joining us and APPLY NOW. We also invite you to call our recruiters at 1-877-967-5472 or EMAIL ME, Randy Strutz, President of Quality Carriers. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about our business and the career opportunities we offer.
Quality Carriers. Delivering Excellence.