Quality Carriers: Become a QC Owner Operator
As an Owner Operator working with Quality Carriers (QC), you enjoy the pride and prestige that comes from working with the North America’s largest bulk tank truck fleet. A fleet supported by a network of more than 100 terminals and facilities spanning the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Founded in 1913, and headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Quality Carriers enjoys a positive reputation for safety, quality and integrity.
Quality Carriers recognizes the important contribution Tanker Owner Operators make to our success. You can count on the support of our team, from the very top to everyone working on the front line. Our leadership fosters a corporate culture that rewards excellent performance while providing a dynamic working environment. We also support work/life balance.
Beyond that, you enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers, the Industry Leader.
Being an Owner Operator aligned with Quality Carriers includes:
- Up to $10,000 Owner Operator Sign On Bonus (Depending on experience and location)
- Earning Potential of $200,000+ ($195,000 Avg)
- Weekly Settlements / Direct Deposit / NO Hold back
- Paid Orientation
- Accessorial Charges
- Driver Referral Bonus up to $4,000
- Fuel Stabilization Compensation
- Discounts – Fuel / Tires / Insurance
- Option to Purchase:
- Medical Insurance through True Transport Insure
- Accounting Business Financial Services
- US Legal Services
Reloadable Information (OTR) Includes:
Interested in Owner Operator Lease Purchase? CLICK HERE for details on our “Keys2Quality” Program, or to find out more about teaming up with Quality Carriers to ensure your success, please call 1-800-282-2031, or APPLY NOW.
- Average Length of Haul: 1,200 Miles
- Loaded Ratio: 70%
- 2,400+ Miles per Week
Quality Carriers. Delivering Excellence.