Quality Carriers Terms of Service
Your Relationship with Quality:
1. Your use of Quality’s products, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the "Services" in this document and excluding any services provided to you by Quality under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Quality. "Quality" means Quality Carriers, Inc., whose principal place of business is at 4041 Park Oaks Boulevard, Tampa, Florida, 33610, United States. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Quality, your agreement with Quality will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the "Universal Terms".
3. Your agreement with Quality will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to below as the "Additional Terms". Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
4. The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and Quality in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms".
5. If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
Accepting the Terms:
1. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
2. You can accept the Terms by:
(A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by Quality in the user interface for any Service; or
(B) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Quality will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
3. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Quality, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
Language of the Terms:
1. Where Quality has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with Quality.
2. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
3. Provision of the Services by Quality
4. Quality has subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the U.S. ("Subsidiaries and Affiliates"). Sometimes, these companies will be providing the Services to you on behalf of Quality itself. You acknowledge and agree that Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you.
5. Quality is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Quality provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
6. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Quality may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Quality’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Quality when you stop using the Services.
7. You acknowledge and agree that if Quality disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
Use of the Services by you:
1. In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to Quality will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
2. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
3. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Quality has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Quality may suffer) of any such breach.
Privacy and your personal information:
2. You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Quality’s privacy policies.
1. You acknowledge and agree that Quality (or Quality’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Quality and that you shall not disclose such information without Quality’s prior written consent.
2. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Quality, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Quality’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
3. If you have been given an explicit right to use any of these brand features in a separate written agreement with Quality, then you agree that your use of such features shall be in compliance with that agreement, any applicable provisions of the Terms, and Quality's brand feature use guidelines as updated from time to time.
Ending your relationship with Quality
1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Quality as set out below.
2. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Quality, you may do so by (a) notifying Quality at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where Quality has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Quality’s address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms.
3. Quality may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
(A) you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
(B) Quality is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
(C) the partner with whom Quality offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with Quality or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
(D) Quality is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
(E) the provision of the Services to you by Quality is, in Quality’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
4. Nothing in this Section shall affect Quality’s rights regarding provision of Services under Section 4 of the Terms.
5. When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Quality have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 20.7 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT QUALITY’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
3. IN PARTICULAR, QUALITY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
(A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
(C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM QUALITY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
5. QUALITY FURTHER EPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 14.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT QUALITY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
(B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
(I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE;
(II) ANY CHANGES WHICH QUALITY MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
(III) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE QUALITY WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
(IV) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
2. THE LIMITATIONS ON QUALITY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 15.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT QUALITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
1. The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. Quality may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than Quality.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Quality is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Quality is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
Changes to the Terms
1. Quality may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Quality will make a new copy of the Universal Terms available on this website and any new Additional Terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services.
2. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, Quality will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.